Thursday, October 23, 2008

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

I promise I would've said this regardless of the outcome but Ryan Miller dumping the puck into his own net? Easily one of the best things I've ever seen. I've seen some goalie brain farts but that is definitely way up there on the list. Even when I was sure it was the death knell I was rolling on the couch laughing.

I don't know where the heck that win came from but I can tell you this: Henrik Tallinder had the primary assist - a really nice one too - on the game-winning goal and Lindy Ruff said afterwards that he did a great job on that shift. I can sleep a contented and peaceful sleep, resting easy in the knowledge that tonight is not the night Hank will be traded while I dream. Hey, sometimes it's the little things.

More in-depth thoughts tomorrow evening when I don't feel like I'm about to pass out on my keyboard.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, actually....Hank's stock is now as high as it has been this year...and its the best time to trade him. Sorry to burst your bubble....

Heather B. said...

Snidder, all I can say is thank goodness I read your comment after I woke up this morning :P Now I don't know WHEN to sleep an easy sleep!

Kirsten said...

That did not go well...

Anonymous said...

Somebody set it to music and uploaded it to Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN4jwpZRbKY - oh man. Poor Miller.

Anonymous said...

oops, sorry for the crap URL. Maybe this will work better.