Monday, April 21, 2008

Not Enough Time in the Day

Work is totally cramping my style, you guys. Somewhere over the course of the last four months I forgot that my job is really, really hard! I'm so tired.

I'll have more to say tomorrow, I think, but for now let me just point out something I noticed today. Last night I wrote here that I really like Stu Barnes and that the Sabres should think about bringing him back. And then this morning Bucky Gleason wrote that he really likes Stu Barnes and thinks the Sabres should think about bringing him back. Coincidence? I suppose it could be. But really I think Bucky is a secret fan of Top Shelf! (Hi, Bucky!)

4 comments:

Katebits said...

Bucky, stop stealing Heather's ideas!

Anne said...

Bucky! If you're taking our suggestions, two words: JAY MCKEE! I REPEAT, JAY MCKEE!

that is all.

Eleanor said...

Bucky's been waiting for MONTHS to steal your posts, Heather. Every day he's like, "Today's the day! Let's see what Heather B.'s got today..." Then he'd start rewriting what you've got, get halfway through and then go, "Dammit! Not another post about how awful I am!"

Mike said...

Plagarism. I say Bucky Gleason should be sued. I may add myself as a plaintiff because his repeated columns have caused me severe emotional distress.