Here's the last part of Lee's 100 Things. And then I'll start blogging again, I promise. Really. Really, I will!
76. My current desktop computer wallpaper is the Green Lantern.
77. My current laptop computer wallpaper is of Lena Headey. (It's taken me a while to come around to Headey as Sarah Connor but she's growing on me.)
78. I am good at not losing things. My current wallet and watch are the only wallet and watch I have ever owned. I've also never lost my car keys or locked them in the car. (I've lost more than enough sets of keys to off-set Lee's remarkable record.)
79. My favorite non-star athlete is Oliver Perez of the New York Mets. (Oliver Perez: One great year for the Pirates, fell off the face of the Earth, went to NY, now one of their most important non-stars.)
80. In my Microsoft Word it always says that "internet" is not a word. Usually when Microsoft Word is wrong about a word I just add it to the dictionary but I have never added internet to the dictionary. I like the irony that 99% of what I write is going on the internet but the program I'm using to write it says there is no such thing as the internet. (Firefox's spell check always wants to capitalize "internet" so that's probably proper and probably why Word flags it. I don't like the way it looks capitalized though.)
81. Lee ranks the potatoes: 1. Baked Potato, 2. Potato Skins, 3. Mashed Potatoes, 4. French Fries, 5. Potato Chips. (I love a good potato skin more than anything but most restaurants just don't know how to make them anymore. Potato skins should be just that: skins, very, very little potato. Crispy and crunchy. At some places they may as well be slightly smaller baked potatoes there's so many potato on them.)
82. My most quoted television show between me and my closest friend is either The Tick or Sealab 2021.
83. I was once on a trip with my youth group from church when I simultaneously got sun burn AND poison ivy. On the way to the airport to go back home our bus broke down on the way to the airport. We didn't have a place to stay that night so I had to sleep on the floor of the airport with sun burn and poison ivy.
84. My favorite game of any sports that I ever saw was Game 7 of the 1991 World Series between the Minnesota Twins and the Atlanta Braves. (Seconded.)
85. My favorite game that one of my favorite teams played in was the 1997 Sugar Bowl between the Florida Gators and the Florida State Seminoles.
86. I think that Tom Cruise being a Scientologist is a cover up. Every since he started talking about Scientology people started talking about that instead of his real flaw. He's really really short. Seriously, there are no more Tom is short jokes. Just Tom is a Scientologist jokes.
87. I like Firfely/Serenity better than Star Wars. (Oof. Hmmm. I do love, love, love Firefly but better than Star Wars? I don't think I can go there if for no other reason than sentimentality.)
88. I actually watched the season premieres of 90210, Gossip Girls AND One Tree Hill. I'm so ashamed.
89. The one CW show I will never be ashamed to watch is Gilmore Girls. I own the first four seasons. It got kind of crappy after that though. (Gilmore Girls at its peak is definitely one of my all-time favorites.)
90. I have an Amazon Wishlist. The Top Five things I want are:
1. Cowboy Bebop Remix: Anime Legends
2. Pushing Daisies - Season 1
3. Paddington Bear Treasury
4. Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling
(Top Five Things on Heather's Amazon Wishlist: Zot! The Complete Black and White Collection: 1987-1991, Twin Peaks: The Definitive Gold Edition, Batman: The Animated Series Volumes 3 and 4, iPod Touch, Iron Man.)
91. I used to have a re-occuring dream. In the dream I was a mailman and my pet penguin rode with me on my route.
92. My GPA in high school was 1.8.
93. My GPA in college was 3.8. (Mine's the reverse. Good in high school, terrible in college.)
94. I have a degree in 3D Animation because at the time I wanted to make video games for a living. Unfortunately I started growing out of the video game phase (finally) and when I got my degree I no longer wanted to do it. Now I will have school loans to pay off until the year 4018 to pay for a degree that I don't use.
95. I could grow facial hair when I was a freshmen in high school. I thought it was pretty cool that I could grow more facial hair than most seniors. I hate it now. It's annoying.
96. Several years ago I started to stick my ticket stubs in a mug full of change whenever I would come home from going to the movie theater. So far I have 22 ticket stubs. The oldest one I have is for Star Wars Episode I (1999).
97. I hate the beach. I don't like the sun. I don't like the sand. I don't like the water. Give me a mountain and some snow any day. (Same here. I'd much rather be tucked away in a cabin in the shady mountains than be baking on the beach somewhere.)
98. My favorite teacher of all time was my 9th and 10th grade English teacher Susan Dryden. She is the reason I started to enjoy reading and writing. (Miss Dryden was one of my favorites too. She went on to become the press secretary to First Lady Laura Bush so she did okay for herself.)
99. Lee ranks the Ice Creams: 1. Cookies in Cream (if it is Blue Bell), 2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (if it is Blue Bell), 3. Chocolate, 4. Mint Chocolate Chip, 5. Klondike Bar (Sadly, no Blue Bell in Buffalo.)
100. I hate it when people say "it goes without saying" and then says it anyway.
It goes without saying that I think Lee - well, I guess I don't have to say it, you know?