- Eli Manning came through under pressure in the 4th quarter. He kept the team alive by dodging what looked like 18 Patriot defenders and completed a pass to a guy who caught the ball with his head.
- Tom Brady couldn't do anything on his last drive and actually ended up losing yardage.
- The Patriots won every single game this season except the one that mattered.
- Bill Belichick could not even stand to be on the field when his team officially lost and stormed across the field like a baby.
- Tiki Barber is at home watching Tom Coughlin get Gatorade dumped over him and Eli Manning toting around the Super Bowl MVP. I hope he has to interview both of them on the Today Show this week.
Seriously, can I just say HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Best Superbowl ever!
The only commercial I really remember is the new Dwayne Wade/Charles Barkley ad, mostly because I love Charles. Also, Poz sighting! Yay!
This has been bothering me ever since I first saw the teaser trailer for Wall-E, Pixar's upcoming movie.
Johnny Five (Alive!):
Steve Guttenberg should sue Pixar. Or at least demand some voice-over work in their next movie.