Friday, July 18, 2008

Woot! Woot!

I can't say a lot right now because I'm on my way out the door to see The Dark Knight, but I just wanted to say a quick word to everyone who's been insisting that Ryan Miller hates Sabres management. That he didn't think the franchise was committed to winning. That Darcy Regier would bungle the talks and that Golisano and Quinn would nix the money. That, in his heart of hearts, Ryan really wanted to be a Red Wing.

Bite me!

WoooOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOooOOOOOOoOO00!

I was right, you were wrong.

8 comments:

Katebits said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOgaspOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anne M said...

No kidding to every last word of this post.

After I got my woo hoos out and texted the news to Vanek's Hair (he's out of town), I kept thinking, "Suck it, Bucky. And Jerry. But mostly Bucky."

Anonymous said...

Miller signs and I get linked by Wyshynski again, life is good.

Ebscer said...

well said

Kirsten said...

That is an epic post right there.

Mark B said...

Let's all say a prayer for one Bucky Gleason right now. He's squeezing his pen hard trying to find the negative in all this while a tear falls from his eyes...

Nah, screw you, Bucky and all the other haters!

Ryan, thrilled to have you another six years. Thanks for showing how different you are than that red-headed, overpaid, prima donna from last year. Some people know how to handle their negotations with class.

Oh yeah, The Dark Knight. Best movie ever.

Meg said...

Hee, feisty!

Heather B. said...

Hee, feisty!

Hey, it can't be logic and intelligence all the time :-D