Thursday, July 17, 2008

More Fun With Anonymous Commenters

This comment on my All-Star Game blog popped up in my email a couple of hours ago:

Are you Tim McCarver's love child? Because you sound like his whiny, Natinoal League loving ass! You both are giant tools.

Well, I do love the National League. And I did do quite a bit of whining about their eleven - now twelve - consecutive losses to the American League. So... you got me? I guess?

This is the second anonymous commenter to call me a tool though. Is there something you guys aren't telling me?

Hey, has anyone heard anything about mini-packs this season? I know they were technically discontinued, but last season pre-existing mini-pack holders - like say, me - were allowed to keep them. Is it the same deal this year or am i going to be fighting for scraps with the rest of you non-season ticket holders?

Me, in about 18 seconds.

6 comments:

Schnookie said...

Heather, I'm not anonymous -- does that mean I'm not allowed to call you a tool?

Heather B. said...

Weellll, fancy seeing you here, Schnookie. I thought it was IMPOSSIBLE for you to comment on Blogger blogs? :P

Regarding your question, I'm not sure what the code says. Maybe an anonymous commenter can fill us in?

Anonymous said...

Maybe his name IS anonymous.

Anonymous said...

NL league guy and the Pirates fan. Wasn't me.

We know that Sid Bream is the real tool.

--talkinproud

twoeightnine said...

You're a Sawzall!

Heather B. said...

Oh, Sid. How could you?

A Sawzal, huh? I suppose that could be useful.