Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tomorrow, I Promise

Really.  I finally got my sicky self to a doctor and now that I'm all full up on antibiotics and cough syrup with codeine, I've strung together a couple of nights of halfway decent sleep which was my primary complaint.  I can't even talk about the last handful of Sabres games because I barely remember them which is fortunate for me it seems.  I've spent the last week or so wallowing in my sick entertainment, those old favorites I always fall back on when I need something on but can't really want to focus my full attention.  That's been a lot of Firefly this time around with my other old reliables being Singin' in the Rain, The Great Escape, Field of Dreams, and any of the Muppet movies. Every time I get sick I'm also extremely grateful for TV Land's late night block of Roseanne and Cosby Show reruns. No better way to cough the night away.

But yeah. You, me, and the Sabres here Friday. I promise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery. And I adore Nick at Nite for those late night sitcom blocks when I can't sleep. Hallmark Channel is occasionally good with The Golden Girls and Cheers.