Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quickie

I'm going to a Sabres game tonight! At HSBC! It feels like it's been years so I hope I remember how to get there and how to behave once I arrive.

I got nothing right now outside of "Vanek got hurt? Bummer!" and "Please, Jason Pominville, start scoring some friggin' goals" so enjoy a couple of photos of Marlowe. She's 15 weeks now but was probably 14 here. We broke out the PS2 for the first time since we moved into the house and she really enjoyed playing Guitar Hero with us.

Playing Jimi Hendrix style. She's a big fan of the whammy bar.

Right before this she did the Pete Townshend windmill and then slammed the guitar on the stage. (You'll just have to trust me.)

3 comments:

Mark B said...

Marlowe actually got a higher score than me.

Nathan Gerbe tonight. Yay!

Meg said...

Marlowe is so, so cute. So cute!

Have fun at the Sabres game. :D

Mike said...

I hope I remember how to act a game too. I haven't been in a long time either.

Does Marlowe know "Talk Dirty to Me" on Guitar Hero? It is the Official Guitar Hero song of Vanek's Hair.