Friday, December 7, 2007

A Little Good News

A few days ago I shared a little about why I blog and what I love about it. I think it's fair to say that overall I have pretty humble aspirations. I want a place to vent and remember and a few people to interact with. But even the humblest of bloggers has dreams, and I'm proud to say that one of my deepest dreams has now come true. That's right, I am November's Featured Fangirl over at SportSquee. (Yes, I know November is over. Take it up with, Margee.) SportSquee is quite simply one of my favorite websites on the internet and if you're not a regular visitor, you're really missing out. For the males in the audience, it's okay... I assure you that my personal sports squees are totally based on things like talent and character. Dimples and playoff beards mean nothing to me. Nothing. So go check me out, y'all!

No comments: